Diagnostic Center, Northern Califoria
Our Services Include...
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art assessment and educational planning services to assist local school districts in determining the needs of their most complex students;
- On-site technical assistance and consultation in program and instructional design based on the unique needs of each student;
- Professional development opportunities for teachers, administrators and special education staff, including presentations at national, statewide, and local conferences and workshops, provided by specialists with "hands-on" experience;
- Family education opportunities, including consultation, referral, and resource information.
There is no cost for assessment services; however, requests for services must be generated by the local school district.
- Overview of DCN Services
- Assessment Referral Process
- Professional Development Training Brochure
- Request a Training
- Training Calendar
- Dyslexia Training Series (PDF)
- Employment Opportunities
- Positive Environments, Network of Trainers (PENT)
- COVID-19 Notice
- California Department of Education